March 21, 2011

if tomorrow morning you did not find me by your side

If tomorrow morning you did not find me by your side
Know that I wish I was the light that cures your blurry sight
I wish I could feel your weight rocking my stillness
As you move your face to greet my kisses.

If tomorrow morning you did not find me by your side
Please find the courage to continue to fight
You are always my reason to be
Even if being doesn’t want anything to do with me

If tomorrow morning you couldn’t snuggle inside my embrace
Don’t go back to sleep hoping for solace
Even if I wish I was the face in every face you see
I am also a firm believer in setting you free



If tomorrow morning you couldn’t find me by your side
Don’t hold on to your pillow tight
You must walk to the doors and open each door
And find all the things that you are in need for

Be found. Be found.

Love,
gadistlena

No comments:

Post a Comment